Bali is a fantastic yachting destination with its beautiful mix of natural beauty and dynamic culture. Enjoy the pleasant weather all year long while relaxing on Bali’s endless white sand beaches and gorgeous turquoise seas. Bali, the jewel in Indonesia’s crown, truly has something for everyone.
Hike through the wooded volcanic highlands, relax in the tranquillity of verdant rice fields, visit one of Bali’s many religious sites, or unwind at one of the island’s opulent resorts. From manta rays to sea turtles, you’ll see all kinds of colorful and fascinating aquatic life when sailing the waters of Bali. Sailing to Lombok, Bali’s sister island is a great way to get a quieter experience with just as much natural beauty.
Aside from that, Bali has a plethora of delectable cuisine and vibrant nightlife. Also, for a truly immersive experience, mix it up with the welcoming locals. Whatever you choose to do with your stay in this vibrant yet calm yachting destination, it’s about as near to Heaven on Earth as you’ll get.
Highlights of Yacht Charter Bali
- Pay a visit to Ubud Sari, one of Bali’s most elegant and beautiful wellness centers. This lovely hideaway will have you feeling peaceful for the rest of your vacation, nestled in a tropical rainforest with breathtaking views of the Ayung River.
- Visit Seminyak, Bali’s nightlife and gastronomic hub, on the island’s southern tip. It’s full of slick bars, clubs, and shopping stores, as well as a diverse range of gastronomic delights ranging from casual to modern fusion and fine-dining alternatives.
- Visit Menjangan Island (part of Bali’s Barat National Park) and marvel at the island’s well-preserved coral reef and diverse coral species.
- Visit Taman Ujung Water Palace for a dose of cultural heritage. This lovely, landscaped garden and glittering palace offer breathtaking panoramic mountains, rice terrace, and sea vistas with a fascinating past.
- Arrive by tender and relax with a traditional Balinese massage at any of the island’s renowned beaches.
- Scuba dive or snorkel in the pristine blue waters of the Java Sea.
- Hike up Mount Batur, Bali’s only climbable volcano, for breathtaking views of Lake Batur and the ocean. It’s a magical experience if you can get there for sunrise.
- Sail to Bali’s neighbouring island, Lombok, for a relaxing day in this relatively undeveloped area with fewer tourists.
- Take a hands-on lesson followed by an intimate performance with Balinese students in traditional Indonesian dance and gamelan music at one of the numerous sessions available across the island.
- Swap your yacht for a helicopter and take in the breathtaking natural beauty of Bali from above.
Imagine having the flexibility to travel off the beaten path, into the ocean, and to places where few people have been. By chartering your private yacht in Bali, you may create one-of-a-kind marine adventures!